OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My character profiles

Go down

My character profiles Empty My character profiles

Post  Cupcake Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 pm

My character profiles:

1. xx-xx-x~~DeRu xx-xx-x~~
Appearence: My character profiles Mastermind
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Info: DeRu is a criminal who doesn't fight with his fists. He earns the trust of people, and when they least expect it, he uses them for his personal gain. Even though his intelligence is beyond genius...he can't fight for crap. He has low physical strength. When he is not deceiving, he is actually very laid-back and calm. He enjoys reading and listening to music. When deceiving, he fakes his personality in order to earn his victim's trust. He is b****y, self-centered, and acts high and mighty, too. Though he does this in a calm manner.

He is the brother of Majikku. Though, they were seperated at birth, and have no evidence that they are brothers. So, to that, they will never know they
are brothers.

2. *~*~::Majikku*~*~::
Appearence: My character profiles Magicianboy
Info: Majikku is an orphan magician. On stage, he performs for large audiences. For defense, he uses a magic wand and spells. He has a large variety of spells, though he hasn't quite memorized them (he's not quite professional in spells, either). He acts very loyal to people older than him, such as calling them miss or mister. For younger people, he cares for them, and protects them if needed. He doesn't realize his strength in magic, but he really couldn't care less. He is kind, loyal, slightly obnoxious, hyper, and a bit cutesy. He has Narcolepsy, meaning he could fall asleep at any given moment.

He is the brother of DeRu. Though, they were seperated at birth, and have no evidence that they are brothers. So, to that, they will never know they
are brothers.

3.<3~<3~<3~~ Achi-Ka (preferably Achi-Ka-chan)~~<3~<3~<3
Appearence: My character profiles Achi-ka-chan-1
Sex: Female
Info: Achi-ka is an exorcist, often taking down the most lethal and dangerous of demons. Though she thinks of it as a childish game. Achi-Ka uses a bazooka to take down her enemies. She has no powers. She has a bit of a creepy obsession with cats. She says "nyaa" alot, and will always help her friends, or people she finds cute. She is cutesy, "kawaii", protective, and childish. Though she can get creepy when she uses a bazooka too much.

4.<><><>-- Henge --<><><>
Appearence: My character profiles Henge
Species: Ghost
Sex: Female
Info: Henge is surely mischievous. She lives in the underworld, but comes up to the world of the living at night to scare mortals. She comes into a home, looks at their belongings, and then leaves. Maybe she will see them. Most of the time, she is seemingly emotionless. She may act slightly cute at times, depending on her mood. She has a fascination with fire.

`-~-`-~-` Keba-no -~-~-`-~-
Appearence: My character profiles Teeeeheee
Species: lol Immortal
Info: Sly, mischevious, and curious, Keba-no enjoys hanging on trees and waiting for someone to walk by. He often keeps his face hidden with his bangs, bandana and hood. If you reveal his face, he will kill you. He enjoys sweets, and being pet on the head (though he doesnt tell anyone that). He likes to stalk people and become their friends XD. He is immortal, and has the power of invisibility. He prefers to be called Fluffy.

will add more profiles later
keep in mind some of these references were drawn more than a few months ago, so bear with me. XD
Cupcake
Cupcake
Admin

https://ocroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum